Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.569 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,693 (€6,920) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)