Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16355 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,482 (ARS $15,178) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)