Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,379 (€5,774) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)