Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.569 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,274 (€5,961) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)