Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.800 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,313 (5,394 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)