Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.717 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,217 (4,487 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)