Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.805 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,571 (4,439 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)