Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,968 (€4,650) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (33 minutes ago)