Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,200 (€5,984) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)