Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,698 (€4,620) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)