Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31439 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,980 (9,480 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (32 minutes ago)