Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,559 (€2,953) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)