Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.679 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,539 (€5,855) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)