Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.735 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,613 (€2,841) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (26 minutes ago)