Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,214 (€6,312) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)