Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.376 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,852 (€2,708) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)