Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,635 in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (35 minutes ago)