Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,197 in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)