Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04656 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,067 (₨65,880) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (38 minutes ago)