Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05017 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,601 (₨51,833) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)