Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.182 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,284 (€2,220) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)