Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 13,081 (€3,856) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)