Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 16,131 (€4,425) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)