Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,896 (₨38,848) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (40 minutes ago)