Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05008 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,850 (₨36,939) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)