Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04590 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,023 (₨65,850) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)