Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05018 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,176 (₨43,359) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)