Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.063 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,374 (€2,061) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)