Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 50% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,225 (€2,104) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (26 minutes ago)