Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,999 (€6,114) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)