Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03116 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,154 (₨133,310) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)