Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03012 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,130 (₨103,922) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)