Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.400 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,215 (€2,549) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)