Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.959 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,261 (€2,339) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)