Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,915 (€3,454) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)