Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.988 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,740 (2,772TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (31 minutes ago)