Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,652 (3,129TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)