Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45545 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 73% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 28,106 (kr61,711) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)