Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46177 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,202 (kr56,742) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (28 minutes ago)