Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,064 (kr45,675) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)