Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,660 (kr49,069) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)