Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,969 (8,334TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)