Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,168 (10,252TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (31 minutes ago)