Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,771 (7,939TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (30 minutes ago)