Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18689 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,022 (Mex$ 21,523) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)