Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03057 BRL / KES
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,957 (Shilling96,746) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)