Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03125 BRL / KES
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,755 (Shilling152,174) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)