Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.006 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,141 (7,099 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (36 minutes ago)