Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32653 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,769 (Bs 8,479) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)