Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 87% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 0.49 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 0.07 (Bs 1,395) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)