Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31129 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,827 (Bs 12,293) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)