Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 0.73 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 0.19 (Bs 3,660) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)