Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.33838 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,388 (7,058 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)