Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.34533 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,682 (7,768 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)