Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.33119 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,434 (7,351 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)