Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.332 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,714 (C$10,167) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)