Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,863 (3,336TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)