Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.970 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,814 (3,933TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)