Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,146 (2,417TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (28 minutes ago)