Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,204 (2,594TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)