Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.843 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,521 (4,175TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)