Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.000 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,271 (£6,068) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)