Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan vs Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01057 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,243 (496,084 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)