Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01041 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,500 (720,576 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)