Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01104 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,600 (688,469 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)