Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36882 BRL / TJS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,441 (6,618 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (39 minutes ago)