Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05152 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,710 (₨52,598) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)