Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.392 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,372 (NZ$9,351) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (41 minutes ago)