Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,835 (€4,685) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (24 minutes ago)