Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,655 (13,336 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)