Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49376 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,294 (6,671 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (39 minutes ago)