Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00544 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,090 (3,690,976 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)