Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48231 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,556 (元13,592) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)