Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 BRL / QAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 114,113 (128,148 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)