Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,818 (1,107,189 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)