Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,104 (1,499,914 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)