Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,819 (1,203,973 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (39 minutes ago)