Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,207 (1,569,586 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)