Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12430 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,792 (22,466₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)