Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,723 in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)