Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.19252 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 486 (E£ 2,526) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)