Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04761 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 418 (₨8,773) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)