Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.267 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,776 ($9,116) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 25,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)