Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03137 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,622 (₨ 51,716) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)