Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02850 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,291 (₨ 80,391) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)