Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03009 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,952 (₨ 64,896) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (42 minutes ago)