Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05575 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,420 (₨25,468) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)