Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04030 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,395 (Taka 59,412) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)