Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03232 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,907 (₨120,872) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)