Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02969 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,356 (₨45,657) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)