Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02971 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,545 (₨85,654) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)