Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,846 (Rp 11,082,711) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)