Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,843 (Rp 12,183,538) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)