Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,690 (3,146TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (43 minutes ago)