Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05144 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,529 (₨29,728) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)