Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04928 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,572 (₨31,907) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)