Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01347 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,296 (170,489 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)